Checklist for Setting the Deposition
Want to save time?
Please include your deposition or hearing notice and any urgent transcript delivery dates.
Our offices are open 8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday. You may schedule your deposition at any time, for any of our locations, by phone, fax, or email:
E-mail for all offices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have the following information ready for the deposition coordinator:
We will call you the day prior to the deposition to confirm.
- Date and time of deposition.
- Place. If you need a conference room, we will arrange that for you. Complimentary deposition suites in Tacoma, Olympia, Aberdeen, and Chehalis.
- Rough estimate of how long deposition is expected to last.
- Name of attorney taking deposition. (Name of opposing counsel is optional, but appreciated.)
- Abbreviated name of case for our calendar.
- Trial or arbitration date.
- Whether or not transcript is needed prior to our normal 10-working-day turnaround. (A turnaround of up to three days is considered an expedite and costs more.)
- Names of witnesses (optional).
- Will you need a videographer.
- Mail, fax, or e-mail us a copy of your deposition notice. (Optional, but appreciated.)